It's been a funny old week. The two of us have been seperated due to some ghastly freelance work, therefore we are still no further with our plan to take over the world (or at least Yorkshire.) I've been dissed twice this week. Once by a man, once by a woman. I feel as though i need to watch an episode of Eastenders to restore my faith in the human kind, and even that's not looking promising. However i do not want to put a downer on this very blog. I am still as chipper as ever and looking forward to our impending London trip. If i still hate everyone by Thursday i will just buy lots of clothes and shoes to make myself feel better. And to make others feel jealous. Simple.
1. Establishing Front Rowe, of course.
2. Being able to afford a new Marc Jacobs handbag.
3. Watching my George grow into an even bigger boy.
4. Making sure Charlotte brushes her teeth everyday.
5. Persuading Oliver not to fall for another girl at school.
6. Learning another language.
7. Holidaying with the family (it's long overdue...)
8. Feeling satisfied with what i have in my wardrobe. (Yeah right...)
9. The new Alice in Wonderland movie.
10. Meeting Calvin Harris and persuading him to fall in love with me.
11. Equal rights for gingers.
12. Cooking more fish.
13. Cooking more anything.
"She's the type of girl that makes you feel better..."
I'm kinda obsessed with Calvin Harris at the moment. He's the man for me. I'm listening to his album on repeat as I ponder whether to let you in on our secret......Hmmm. What would Calvin do?
I want to tell you I really do. But now i'm scared I may have made us into a bit too much of a big deal. Which of course we are, but I don't want it to be one of those situations where your friends are like "go on tell everyone that funny story..." Yes that one, the one that nobody finds funny....you catching my drift?
Well maybe i'll leave it to my partner in crime to explain what we are and who we do....i mean....never mind.....
We can tell you're impressed already. We've typed ten words and already you are wet with excitement. And so you should be. Here we have it the new blog site for Front Rowe. All singing, all dancing, all ass flashing Front Rowe. We want to let you in on the secret but we're not sure if you're quite ready...
L & T