20100306

Cute Bun's...

The Bun is back... Ladylike buns are a fashion favourite. Making a hair bun is easy to do yourself, and a simple way of getting a classic look. And here's me 20 years on and I'm still rocking this look. I'd like to think that I brought this to you first but I'm sure many 6 year olds were strutting round the playground with this look.



SOME EASY TIPS...

Rake your fingers through the front of your hair. Gathering it all loosely in to a pony tail at the back of your head. Casually twist it at the end. Wrap the twist around the base until you've reached the end. Secure as needed with either pins or fancy clips. And leave a little hair sticking out from your pins for some movement, and you're done.

HERE ARE SOME CUTE BUN'S YOU CAN HAVE A GO AT...





T x

No comments:

Post a Comment