20100317

From Make Up Artists to you...

I was thinking it was pretty selfish of us to be off galavanting on shoots and not sharing our great tips. I mean who better to learn about the best products, make up, brushes etc than from the people that do it 9-5. So this new blog addition brings you all the top tips from the Make Up Artists (MUA) themselves.

Here are my first two products that I would love to share with you that a great edinburgh based make up artist once gave me on one of my first big shoots. The first product is award winning and best seller Estee Lauders Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher. This is the stuff of gods. I truely love this stuff. This wonder serum was used on models as a make up base she said it was a great base to apply make up to and giving skin a flawless camera ready finish. Idealist cost £36 for 30ml. My second product for today is the LAURA MERCIE Tinted Moisturiser, this stuff gives skin a natural appearance while adding a healthy glow to your complexion. If you've got bad skin add a little concealer on after applying the product but that's all you need. Starting at £32 and comes in 5 shades.




Keep an eye out for more tips to come. Leave comments with your thoughts on the products advertised in this post.

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment